Both Search Engine Optimization and Pay Per Click are the best techniques of internet marketing to improve your online visibility as well as search engine ranking. These two internet marketing services have many advantages from point of view of a businessman, but it can be a bit confusing if both of them i.e. Search Engine Optimization (SEO) and Pay Per Click (PPC) online advertising are learnt separately. Therefore, we have mentioned some of the pros using each of them and which one is more suitable for your website at different situations.
Advantages of Search Engine Optimization
1. SEO services helps in increasing as well as maintaining search engines ranking and visibility.
2. In due course of time, SEO turns out to be less expensive than pay per click optimization once you are done with the main upfront work.
3. SEO earns you credibility in terms of getting the website indexed in search engines naturally. Search engines considered it as a kind of 3rd party endorsement as the website has not paid to get listed in rank.
4. It provides you such a huge coverage and that too on many of those search engines as well whose name you may not have heard of. This helps you in getting relevant traffic from all over the world.
You must go for Search engine optimization if:
1) You have funds to invest at present whose results will only be shown in future years to come.
2) You can afford a bit bigger budget to work with now in order to economize in long run.
3) You are comfortable and ready to wait for a period of time to obtain uniform results.
4) You are keen on enhancing the quality of your web content and its usability.
Advantages of Pay Per Click Advertising
1. PPC online advertising can be implemented at a very fast pace. It generally takes 2 - 3 weeks to show its results. This time is included of everything that is needed to done starting from approval to finish.
2. There is no need of making any changes to your well designed website, hence you don’t have to compromise on designs part.
3. The fee charged by PPC consultants is directly related to the number of keywords promoted to improve your site visibility.
4. PPC is most effective for making promotions in very special cases, as you can start and stop your campaigns at any time.
5. In case of pay per click optimization, it is quite easier to analyze various keywords, advertisements, in order to evaluate the campaign results.
You must go for Pay per click advertising if:
a) You are keen on watching results within a very short period of time.
b) You have a special promotion which needs to be able to start and stop, whenever required.
c) Your website is not so much optimized for search engines and you don't want to invest your funds right now in redesigning it all over again.
However, you just don’t need to select between these two techniques if you don’t want to as they can be used simultaneously to the highest possible visibility.
Microsoft Lync: Staying Connected Has Never Been Easier
Lync 2010 is Microsoft’s latest instant messaging, presence, and collaboration suite. Available for the PC, the smart phone, and via web browser, Lync is designed to empower communication in the workplace.
Integrating in the Cloud Part II: Cloud-Based Integration
Cloud-based integration of applications solves many of the headaches associated with the traditional model of integrating software and systems.