osCommerce is the powerful PHP web scripting language and can be customized easily. To run any osCommerce website the web server should support the medium to enhance your website speed and fast MySQL database. The most amazing thing about an online store can be very important if you�re using a shopping cart on getting reliable options to grow your business online.
Designing an online store for developers is tough task, but designing an online store is not enough. It has wide range of the shopping cart itself. osCommerce process is a free open source online store management software and you have an e-commerce shopping cart is that allows online stores to be setup rapidly. With a perfect shopping cart solution business will grow definitely. E-Commerce shopping cart offers a wide range of features that It is important to focus on your online store.
Steps to install osCommerce:
1) Login to your Admin cPanel (www.yourdomain.com/cpanel )
2) Locate and click on the Fantastico De Luxe Icon
3) Click on �osCommerce� ( Under the �E-Commerce� section )
4) Select �New Installation�, In the right panel.
5) Fill out all of the boxes. For �Install on domain�, select the domain you want OS Commerce to install. The default will be the domain you signed into. For �Install in directory�, choose the directory you want to install OS Commerce. By default, it will install in your root directory if you leave the box blank. Create an administrator user name and password. Enter the preference�s you want for your store including the name, owners name and requirements when signing up. When you are finished, click �Install OS Commerce�.
6) After Double check your information click �Finish installation�.
7) Then you will get a confirmation page of your installation.
Following below steps to Activate SSL Certificate:
Once you have the installation location stayed at squared away, the succeeding steps are self helpful. The SSL process is authorized to a little bit in actual justification.
1) Set the �Use SSL� option to �Yes�
2) Enter the �Domain Name� for your secure server.
If you have a dedicated IP address and SSL certificate for your website, just enter your domain name in the next field. If not, basically apply the server name entered above.
3) Choose the data you want to require from your customers. You will see that these options are simply and can be easy set to �Yes� or �No.�
4) Click on the �Install osCommerce� tab.
5) Click �Finish installation�.
Now you have completed installation process for the osCommerce program integrated with an SSL certificate to secure online payment process & data transferring. Now just open your website URL in browser to sign in and set up your online store.
Do's and Don'ts to Promote your Digital Marketing Business
Do you wonder how few websites are shown at the top page of Google out of hundreds of thousands of results? The credit of this result can be given to the top SEO services or to the search engine optimization – SEO experts and their techniques.
ServerPoint appoints Ranielle Rivera to the position of Manager of Public Relations and Media
ServerPoint, a leading web hosting provider offering high quality web hosting services since 1998, has announced the recent appointment of Ranielle Rivera to the position of Manager of Public Relations and Media.