What is Windows / ASP.Net Web Hosting?
ASP or Active Server Pages is a scripting language developed by Microsoft, which is used mainly on windows servers. ASP.Net web hosting gives you the ability to create dynamic database driven websites. A Windows host allows a Web page to use Microsoft tools such as ASP, ASP.NET and Microsoft SQL. The web hosting companies below all offer ASP hosting.
Industry-Leading Windows Hosting Plans
$4.76 /monthVisit Host
Web Hosting Plans To Meet Every Need
$4.99 /monthVisit Host
More success with powerful web hosting features
Host Your ASP.NET Website Today!
$8.50 /monthVisit Host
Get Web Hosting from a Veteran in the Industry
$18.69 /monthVisit Host
Trusted by small businesses worldwide since 1997
$1.95 /monthVisit Host
Fast, secure, reliable and affordable Windows Hosting Service
$7.95 /monthVisit Host
Top Performing Hosting Plans For Your Business
Windows Hosting has increasingly getting the attentions from web users especially among the new generations of developers. Windows Hosting services had rapidly gained its popularity and monopolizing more than 50% of the web Hosting industry today thanks to many of its renowned benefits which had been introduced to the web users.
Append are some of the key benefits which users can obtained from signing up for Windows Hosting services which we would like to share with you all;
- Windows Platform is suitable for companies which required huge database for operational and storage purpose.
- Windows platform usually works well with most of the applications and systems or programs which makes it very user-friendly and helps to reduce a lot of potential hassle which we might otherwise need to fix and take care of if other hosting platform is used such as Linux or Mac. Example: Microsoft Expression Web design program works well with Windows platform where one does not have to worry about the support feasibility of the server for this at all.
- Windows is able to integrate with Access Database perfectly and seamlessly. In fact, one of the greatest strengths of Windows is the ability to integrate well with most of the databases and applications in the market today.
- Windows are equipped with all the necessary Microsoft tools. To name an example for better illustration: "Microsoft share point tools" which allows one to share their documents and related information on the intranet with the others.
- Only the Windows Hosting platform is able to support for any particular website created using ASP application. This is because Linux server will not be able to support for ASP. However Windows Hosting is not for any open source tools such as MySQL or PHP, these are better support by Linux hosting instead.
- It is easier to switch from a Windows Hosting to a Linux Hosting instead of the other way round. Therefore if you target is to expand your online business tremendously in the near future, then settling yourself with a Windows platform from the beginning would be a good start after all.Read The Complete Article »